Thursday 22 December 2011

Advent adventures: day 22


Today we opened the twenty-second drawer of our tabletop advent tree. Inside, my children found a tiny trinket to hang on one of its branches and a strip of paper upon which was written a fun and festive activity. There's one of these for every day of Advent - I know that for sure because I came up with the twenty-four ideas, lovingly wrote them out and carefully placed one in each of the tree's diminutive drawers. I'm going to attempt to take a photograph to represent each day's little Advent adventure and post them all here.

Day 22: Look for Christmas-themed books in the library 


[Our local library - Mildmay, Islington - had a trolley full of festive stories]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please leave your comment here.